Ancient protectors home

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ancient protectors home

+7
Spoonee
Blood Rooted
shatterhope
hock3yboy
Biguar
dan
Final
11 posters

Guild Rules: Yes or No to ranked raids?

Final
    Final
    Gold member
    Gold member

Guild Rules: Yes or No to ranked raids? Empty Guild Rules: Yes or No to ranked raids?

Post by Final Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:21 am

well i have been noticing a lot of the recruits we let join our guild raids get annoyed and pissed off that they hardly win anything they need. i have talked to the other officers about it and i like their reasoning. i just wanted to get the rest of your opinions.

so... heres my idea for a new looting system (dont get me wrong i love the ranked system Cool ):

instead of ranked rolls winning instantly, since we have so many recruits, we can increase the roll for the item by rank. so lets say raider rolled a 50 on warglaive: since he is an officer we can add... lets say 40 to his roll, so instead his roll is now realy 90. this way, officers will not be assured to win everything, but they have more favor to win, altho recruits will still have a chance. this plan may take some revision.

so? post YOUR vote (t-up or t-down), and post YOUR ideas/reasons for looting ideas to make it more fair.
    i want to know what everyone thinks of this and NOT just officers

(sorry for the wall of text)
    dan
    dan

Guild Rules: Yes or No to ranked raids? Empty Re: Guild Rules: Yes or No to ranked raids?

Post by dan Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:01 pm

i think the sistem is fine. but we need less alt's tho we have to many alts.
    we dont need to have 1 dps warr and 1 tank, or 2 sets of gear so we can choose witch is beter there is some dudes that dont have any set to choose so hold on on some rolls dont roll on everything u dont have.
    example if u have glaves dont roll on dagers but roll if no1 needs this way everybody happy.
    Biguar

Guild Rules: Yes or No to ranked raids? Empty Re: Guild Rules: Yes or No to ranked raids?

Post by Biguar Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:06 pm

scratch
    scratch
    t-up i gotta agree with this, as much as i LOVE having the advantage of getting whatever i want... this just seems more fair. this will make the roll winners possibly hav rolls over 100 Razz
    hock3yboy
    hock3yboy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by hock3yboy Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:19 pm

I think its alsow not rly right for a recruit that has been in the guild for like 2 hours to , participate in a guild raid and win everything. I think it should be a privilage to join a guild raid, instead of doing pugs. First of all, i dont think u can win more in a pug than in a graid regardless rank. As dan said we need to stop gearing up urselves, and start doing raids for others. We all have like over 5 characters. Gear up mains first than alts. Its normal for a ranked up member to win, first of all its hard to get rank, second if u have rank, it means u have joined a lott of raids, did proffesion, etc, ppl know who u are, and i already have some gear. The problem is only cause of SWP, thats all. IF therre is no swp, therre is no problem. SO everything aplyies to swp gear.
    shatterhope
    shatterhope

Post by shatterhope Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:32 am

We can just keep our current system but rather we limit ourselves to 1-2 items per raid , which i think is fair since half the time in a pug we win nothing :O
    hock3yboy
    hock3yboy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by hock3yboy Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:48 am

Exactly what i mean Anjen! Best thing to do, limit ourselves.
    Final
    Final
    Gold member
    Gold member

Post by Final Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:26 am

ok so far all i have seen is officer's opinions, and last time i checked, we had MORE recruits than officers.

come on ppl! i wanna see some members' opinions on this

(yes i agree we can limit ourselves, but i thnk this way is more practical)
    Blood Rooted
    Blood Rooted
    Silver Member
    Silver Member

Post by Blood Rooted Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:11 am

I totally agree with this system ( even tho I care only for my main and haven't got what I need on him yet, but that's just bad luck Sad )
    I'd suggest to choose one or two "important" characters and gear 'em up heavily, then leave the rest to the others. What do you think about this? 'Cause a +40 on every roll is still a heavy advantage ...
    Spoonee
    Silver Member
    Silver Member

Post by Spoonee Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:11 pm

t-up i like this a lot, when i was a recruit i thought that im in zoo when i rolled 88 and member 12 and won it Very Happy but that was maybe i didnt understand the system and so.. But this is great idea ...
    smilendie

Post by smilendie Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:36 pm

ok heres what i think. we try both systems (we already do the ranked one) and see which one makes ppl happyer. sis i dont think the new recruits will win everything because other other ranked guys have a +?? to their roll. therefore there is a low chance of a recruit winning a roll against a p raider.
    garialas
    garialas

Post by garialas Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:37 pm

/agree with final. with his system higher rank players have a high chance to win, just that using this system u give recruits a low chance of wining items.

also we should consider what some recruits do about sis' system(i say it from
    what i've seen not from what i heard): they roll 92 for a item, then a primary raider rolls 17 and he gets the item, then they are like WTF? i got higher roll. and then they leave the guild...
    hock3yboy
    hock3yboy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by hock3yboy Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:14 pm

The thing is like this. First of all 99% of the recruits dont even know this web page exists. Alsow they dont care about any rule. It's the same thing when he gets into a raid and doesnt win hes like WTF and leaves the guild. How can some people be happy about the rank sistem, participate raids, and after a few days win full swp gear( by that i mean RObin on his priest) , and others cant, join a raid, dont win what they whant and leave? Its not the system that fails, its the Recruits. But if u guys whant i said this before, we can change the system.
    Final
    Final
    Gold member
    Gold member

Post by Final Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:53 pm

yes i know about the fact that most of the recruits dont read the rules (i kicked quite a few myself) but the point is to make the system more friendly to recruits, not just fully based on officers and primary raiders. this way, we would have more permanent members on and not just alts on all the time (i believe we have times when there are no guild members on at all)
    R1DdLe
    R1DdLe
    Silver Member
    Silver Member

Post by R1DdLe Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:04 am

Ok here's my idea.Every rank will have an amount of items it can win but it's rank ONLY.Like that:
    Recruit:0 Items.(I know that's harsh but as Sis said it's not our fault it's the Recruits and I'll post about them and a new recruiting system)
    Member:1 Item.
    Primary Raider:3 Items.
    Ancient:3-5 Items.
    GM2:UNLIMITED ITEMS!(Joke)Umm...Same as Ancient.
    GM:UNLIMITED ITEMS!!!(Not Joke either way he doesn't need any LoL)
    shaantje
    shaantje

Post by shaantje Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:43 pm

i say this ...
    u shud go up by 5 points each rank
    that makes it even more fear !
    dan
    dan

Post by dan Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:53 pm

Hello every1, duno hows things on scape now but dont forget that most of ranked members have gear allready so maybe they missing 2-3 things and since ranked members allways raiding they have right to win that items i mean most of recruits r naked there is no chance they wont win something and if some1 leave guild just coz of 1 item i say be fast and kick him before he leave's ;p i remember we was kicking ppl just coz they didnt read guild rules. i have no doubght in sis sistem he brought us here, maybe not us but u guys! p.s. i hate retail guilds
    shaantje
    shaantje

Post by shaantje Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:36 pm

dan wrote:Hello every1, duno hows things on scape now but dont forget that most of ranked members have gear allready so maybe they missing 2-3 things and since ranked members allways raiding they have right to win that items i mean most of recruits r naked there is no chance they wont win something and if some1 leave guild just coz of 1 item i say be fast and kick him before he leave's ;p i remember we was kicking ppl just coz they didnt read guild rules. i have no doubght in sis sistem he brought us here, maybe not us but u guys! p.s. i hate retail guilds

what u say is soo tru !! :p
    i only need 2 or 3 more peaces of tier 6 ^^

grts shaan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:44 pm