Ancient protectors home

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ancient protectors home

3 posters

primal hunting:list of best spots

Final
    Final
    Gold member
    Gold member

primal hunting:list of best spots Empty primal hunting:list of best spots

Post by Final Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:18 pm

ok guys i know we all hunt primals. yes it is a pain but its an important job for proffesions. please list the places you hunt your primals at here to help other guild members

here is where i hunt:

primal mana: around area 52 in netherstorm
    primal water: fly around with a hunter along the rivers. you will find tons
    primal fire: elemental plateau in nagrand or to the left of the hand of guldan in smv
    primal air: elemental plateau (for the more complex but faster way to hunt pm me in game)
    primal earth: follow the big crease in the land in nagrand until you reach a lil island. there are 5 tormented earth elements there. kill those and keep going down and stick to the left
    primal shadow: nagrand, by the rly big white stone (forgot name atm lol)
    primal life: kill bog lords in zangermarsh by the big brown pit

hope this helps ppl
    Aritsuki_
    Aritsuki_
    Silver Member
    Silver Member

primal hunting:list of best spots Empty Re: primal hunting:list of best spots

Post by Aritsuki_ Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:38 pm

to add more places i'll post some up from me

primal mana: south east of netherstorm...wizards row and mana snappers south of bladespire
    primal fire: hand of guldan on the green fel w/e fancy way u call it lake...north east
    primal air: north of shadowmoon valley...aldor homebase north of it
    primal earth: very south west of nagrand....over 20 there at least.
    primal primal shadow: north of hellfire peninsula....thron of kael'thas some elites in the area but the big guys only hit u with 4-100 dmg LOL but the dogs...r vicous
    primal life:south west of the map in zangarmarsh...i believe its called spawning or something

well this is bout the other spots i know to farm...hope u guys can get a lot from this topic Smile
    garialas
    garialas

Post by garialas Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:46 pm

Primal mana: here and here
    Primal water: here and here from mobs or try fishing in zangarmash (if u dont have fishing give me a PM)
    Primal fire: here or from mobs all over nagrand or mining fel iron (if u dont have mining give me a PM)
    Primal air: u could try here or just fly over nagrand (mobs that drop it are all over the place)
    Primal earth: here or from mobs all over nagrand or from mining fel iron (if u dont have mining give me a PM)
    Primal shadow: mobs in bt
    Primal life: bog lords from zangarmash and SSC or treants here

well most of these were said above but i wanted to make maps so ppl would know exactly where to search and there are some spots that werent said

Hope i helped

Last edited by garialas on Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:50 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Replaced some wrong links (lol edited this 3 times))
    Final
    Final
    Gold member
    Gold member

Post by Final Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:38 am

lol 1 note: most people cant solo trash from raid instances (unless they are donor or can off-tank, but even that would require healing after every one)
    garialas
    garialas

Post by garialas Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:02 pm

i didnt say anything about soloing. just when a mob dies, u can get the primal shadows from him easily cus not many ppl need those

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:07 am