Ancient protectors home

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ancient protectors home

+4
Biguar
dan
shatterhope
Spoonee
8 posters

My way to lvl

Spoonee
    Silver Member
    Silver Member

My way to lvl Empty My way to lvl

Post by Spoonee Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:49 pm

I think that the best way to do it fast is not 2 go to trainer every 2 levels, make it every 10 levels u will be much faster.

At 1st kill some mobs near your starting point, than go to Westfall and make 10 levels there. (15-20 in mountains on north) Then to Duskwood start killing wolves and after then if u r lvl 25-26 start killing that nightbanes or what, theyre near wolevs just handle going to east and then "duskwood direction".
    After that go to SV (stranglethorn) get there quest for collecting pages in expedition, u will make a lot of level with this. U will get all pages in GB or killing some pathers, then go to kurzens coumpbound and kill some kurzens. On lvl 40 go to Swamp of sorrows and start with that ravine on west-north, u will make 2 levels there fast, mobs there are weak. Then go south of stonard and start killing creeps, and dont attack on dragonkins, theyre very strong Very Happy if u are enchanter dont forget to go to east to killing some murlocks, u will loot from them pearls necessary for your golden rod and others. on lvl 46-47 u can move to blasted lands. But now a lot of ppl xping there Very Happy kill some mobs, if u will find sphere, give it to kumisha, u will gain a lot of xp (3 levels) on lvl 50 go to north of blasted lands to that location with orcs and kill some, after that kill mobs around portal. On lvl 58 enter the portal and start killing mobs. On lvl 60 the fun beginns. U can do 10 levels only with doing travel quests. At 1st go to Honor hold and get all quests around (u will find some soldiers and u will carry letters from one to one) after that, go to south and find zethgor, teher is one bugged quest that will give u 500k xp without doing anythin. Next: go to that stronghold on north-west of Hellfire and collect quests there. One is special. Go about 500 metres east from hold and u will get a lot of XP Very Happy after that go to expedition give one mob there quest, u will become more xp. Then go to east to that land with mushrooms. Collect there all quests in town Cenarion refuge u like and make sure that u made quest wit exploring lake. after that go north-west of that town and go to the next town on huge mushroom called Telredor. There is small guy with next bugged quest. after that go to south to town called Orebor harborage there collect quests and go north to blades edge's mountains. U will kill some mobs for your quest and give it to mob in town just north of cave, Sylvanaar. Pick there quest "Where those darn gnomes come" and go to find that robot. He is just east of elve town and after that go to gnomes town. There make also bugged exploring quests. After that u should have lvl 68 or like that. Go to Shattrath City and make there reputation quests, i think Scryers one is better. After that collect Auchindon quests and go there. Find some mobs there and talt to them (travel quests from SC) one mob is before auchindon and one is in auchindon just down. I think u should have now lvl 70. I'm making this strategy on my all char's and it will take maximally 2 days. (10 hours of clear time)

Now u can start raiding Very Happy

Last edited by Spoonee on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    shatterhope
    shatterhope

My way to lvl Empty Re: My way to lvl

Post by shatterhope Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:37 am

lol all my characters take 1day to get to 70 XD
    dan
    dan

Post by dan Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:06 am

yea actualy u need 1 day to get to lvl 70 max 2 if u do it slow Smile
    Spoonee
    Silver Member
    Silver Member

Post by Spoonee Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:19 pm

OMFG i didnt say that my characters took 3 days for xping i only told how it can be max!! This wasnt clever post from you.
    Biguar

Post by Biguar Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:04 pm

ehhh i cant say thats a very clevel post from u either, he was just saying.
    Spoonee
    Silver Member
    Silver Member

Post by Spoonee Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:10 pm

But when i want to make somethin for guild spend time for players theyre in WOW 1st and some1 must show off that he made 70lvl in one day thats upsetting me. A lot of people did it in one day.
    shatterhope
    shatterhope

Post by shatterhope Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:42 pm

not showing off im actually really slow Smile but im just pointing that out for people
    Biguar

Post by Biguar Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:43 pm

lol im reallly slow at lvling, big, took me like 3 weeks to lvl, dranag, took me at least 3 months lol ( i quit him for a while)
    Final
    Final
    Gold member
    Gold member

Post by Final Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:51 pm

lol anjen me and smiles first cahrs took a month to lvl to 70

then it took us 2 more weeks to actually start raiding xD
    Final
    Final
    Gold member
    Gold member

Post by Final Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:52 pm

and if you want to lvl fast...

go buy a lot of cloth from the travelling merchants and do the donation of wool/silk/mageweave/etc quests

u get to lvl 40 in about... 20 minutes =)
    Spoonee
    Silver Member
    Silver Member

Post by Spoonee Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:58 am

Yes thats also good Very Happy but u must have some money, if u r at 1st char here, but some1 will send u some i think ..
    smilendie

Post by smilendie Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:34 pm

i dun mind giving first timers 10k 2 start off
    =)
    Aritsuki_
    Aritsuki_
    Silver Member
    Silver Member

Post by Aritsuki_ Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:41 pm

lol...erm...it took me about 4 days of none-stop playing to find SW on my first time playing it....
    shatterhope
    shatterhope

Post by shatterhope Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:57 am

lol me smile and final were on teldrassil for a week XD
    dan
    dan

Post by dan Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:46 pm

first charr is allways the best 1 u enjoy playing by discovering and everything is new to u so its not borring. it took me 1 month to get to lvl 70 and i enjoed it like on no other charr Very Happy i was only on eastern kingdom and i didnt even open it all
    henrikorm
    henrikorm
    Player
    Player

Post by henrikorm Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:06 pm

i tryd doing this "way" with my warlock i m levling... first 1 h8 lvling spell caster so its +1 day then i dont realy know whant this q is with the pages ! >_> well....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:00 am